**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Star 💫 ✨ Tarot's and Fortune 🔮✨ teller and Dream catcher Visions and White Witch! I'm a Tarot card ♠️♦️ Reader and I also Make Spell books,witches Rune's and candle's and more and Im a Spiritual Walker and more since very young! ( This is a real picture I took in front of my house 🏡 in Milwaukee Oregon in May 2020 !from my cell phone anyways me and my kids and grandkids all have Fairy garden's so do you believe after seeing this picture?
**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Star 💫 ✨ Tarot's and Fortune 🔮✨ teller and Dream catcher Visions and White Witch! I'm a Tarot card ♠️♦️ Reader and I also Make Spell books,witches Rune's and candle's and more and Im a Spiritual Walker and more since very young! ( This is a real picture I took in front of my house 🏡 in Milwaukee Oregon in May 2020 !from my cell phone anyways me and my kids and grandkids all have Fairy garden's so do you believe after seeing this picture?
Wednesday, October 7, 2026
To everyone who has been trying to friend request me ,well I'm not going to accept due to all the stuff that has happened to me in October 5/6,2019 k falls Oregon for no reason at all at my daughter's section 8 HUD rental house actually both daughters chynna and Ashley. So in real reality screw off accusers and leave me and my real family alone. And they also stolen everything I had to work my ass off for .my house 🏡 in Milwaukee Oregon all out shit and all my vehicles and everything. So f u to accusers. I only made this Facebook page so my kids can find me one day and so all the accusers know the real truth how I'm not in trouble ever and now I have a full acquittal and full pardon world 🌎 wide till end of time and all my fake charges went back to all the people who caused me all that pain and suffering and more for no reason at all..so you can take everything from me but I'm still fing me and that will never change except since all my kids are grown now I'm doing what I want to do like the 80s before I had kids. So what out stupid people.
-
A "dream weaver" is a metaphorical or spiritual entity—often interpreted as a person, force, or creative spirit—that shapes, craft...
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.