**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Star 💫 ✨ Tarot's and Fortune 🔮✨ teller and Dream catcher Visions and White Witch! I'm a Tarot card ♠️♦️ Reader and I also Make Spell books,witches Rune's and candle's and more and Im a Spiritual Walker and more since very young! ( This is a real picture I took in front of my house 🏡 in Milwaukee Oregon in May 2020 !from my cell phone anyways me and my kids and grandkids all have Fairy garden's so do you believe after seeing this picture?
**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Star 💫 ✨ Tarot's and Fortune 🔮✨ teller and Dream catcher Visions and White Witch! I'm a Tarot card ♠️♦️ Reader and I also Make Spell books,witches Rune's and candle's and more and Im a Spiritual Walker and more since very young! ( This is a real picture I took in front of my house 🏡 in Milwaukee Oregon in May 2020 !from my cell phone anyways me and my kids and grandkids all have Fairy garden's so do you believe after seeing this picture?
Saturday, September 5, 2026
You can make a fast and festive jack-o'-lantern cake using a store-bought sheet cake and colorful candy candies. Ingredients and ToolsSheet cake: One pre-baked chocolate or fudge sheet cake (such as an Albertsons Double Fudge cake).Candy: Orange and black Sixlets candies.Template: A printed jack-o'-lantern face template.Tools: Butter knife or offset spatula. Step-by-Step InstructionsSmooth the frosting: Smooth the top layer of the store-bought frosting so it creates an even canvas.Trace the face: Lightly press your printed pumpkin template onto the frosting to outline the eyes, nose, and mouth.Outline the design: Place orange Sixlets along the traced lines of the pumpkin face features.Remove the template: Lift the paper template away carefully.Fill the interior: Fill in the remaining pumpkin area with more orange Sixlets.Add a border: Create a fun outer border around the edge of the cake using alternating orange and black candies.
-
-
A "dream weaver" is a metaphorical or spiritual entity—often interpreted as a person, force, or creative spirit—that shapes, craft...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.