**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Star 💫 ✨ Tarot's and Fortune 🔮✨ teller and Dream catcher Visions and White Witch! I'm a Tarot card ♠️♦️ Reader and I also Make Spell books,witches Rune's and candle's and more and Im a Spiritual Walker and more since very young! ( This is a real picture I took in front of my house 🏡 in Milwaukee Oregon in May 2020 !from my cell phone anyways me and my kids and grandkids all have Fairy garden's so do you believe after seeing this picture?
**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Star 💫 ✨ Tarot's and Fortune 🔮✨ teller and Dream catcher Visions and White Witch! I'm a Tarot card ♠️♦️ Reader and I also Make Spell books,witches Rune's and candle's and more and Im a Spiritual Walker and more since very young! ( This is a real picture I took in front of my house 🏡 in Milwaukee Oregon in May 2020 !from my cell phone anyways me and my kids and grandkids all have Fairy garden's so do you believe after seeing this picture?
Wednesday, August 26, 2026
I texted this to Rob Dean Dixon about 3 weeks ago to his WEST coast finishers phone since Rob doesn't have his own cell phone ever. Hey rob weres my money to my appliances I purchased at Aaron's on 82nd my refrigerator, my stove and my dishwasher I purchased at Sears I had Sears mateniance on them and they used to come over and fix that shit. I also filed a total loss on all my shit to the IRS Washington dc since everyone likes to steal from me.also can I have my red trans am back so me and Chynna can leave Portland Oregon? This is fucking bitch Naomi Lynn Simon and more world wide I want everything I also suposly gave you over the years your wife now can buy you that shit by the way Chynna already went back to phyco Fucker David Brian Kent in kfalls Oregon I can't wait to see that little bastard for what he did to me fasly in 2019 October and now my whole life.
-
A "dream weaver" is a metaphorical or spiritual entity—often interpreted as a person, force, or creative spirit—that shapes, craft...
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.