**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Tarot's and Fortune 🔮✨ teller and Dream catcher Visions and White Witch!

**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Star 💫 ✨ Tarot's and Fortune 🔮✨ teller and Dream catcher Visions and White Witch! I'm a Tarot card ♠️♦️ Reader and I also Make Spell books,witches Rune's and candle's and more and Im a Spiritual Walker and more since very young! ( This is a real picture I took in front of my house 🏡 in Milwaukee Oregon in May 2020 !from my cell phone anyways me and my kids and grandkids all have Fairy garden's so do you believe after seeing this picture?

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Happy birthday to my Big baby Devon Jacob Simon fake Larson because Erik Mattias Larson is not his real fucking dad. Anyways my daughter who is entertwined with cults and kkk people and more ruined my life and her brothers as well on October 52019 and still today I have not seen or heard from my son Devon with autism and he gets real SSI because I had to go to federal court in Vancouver Washington when he was 7 years old and I won it for him. Happy birthday 🎂🎈 my baby boy Devon and one day I'll see you again. And furthermore before I had kids I had a life so now I'm gonna act just like I did in the 80s so fuck you to Ashley.your real bitch Mom ( August 30, is my baby's birthday)

Happy birthday to my Big baby Devon Jacob Simon fake Larson because Erik Mattias Larson is not his real fucking dad. Anyways my daughter who is entertwined with cults and kkk people and more ruined my life and her brothers as well on October 52019 and still today I have not seen or heard from my son Devon with autism and he gets real SSI because I had to go to federal court in Vancouver Washington when he was 7 years old and I won it for him. Happy birthday 🎂🎈 my baby boy Devon and one day I'll see you again. And furthermore before I had kids I had a life so now I'm gonna act just like I did in the 80s so fuck you to Ashley.your real bitch Mom ( August 30, is my baby's birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.