**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Star 💫 ✨ Tarot's and Fortune 🔮✨ teller and Dream catcher Visions and White Witch! I'm a Tarot card ♠️♦️ Reader and I also Make Spell books,witches Rune's and candle's and more and Im a Spiritual Walker and more since very young! ( This is a real picture I took in front of my house 🏡 in Milwaukee Oregon in May 2020 !from my cell phone anyways me and my kids and grandkids all have Fairy garden's so do you believe after seeing this picture?
**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Star 💫 ✨ Tarot's and Fortune 🔮✨ teller and Dream catcher Visions and White Witch! I'm a Tarot card ♠️♦️ Reader and I also Make Spell books,witches Rune's and candle's and more and Im a Spiritual Walker and more since very young! ( This is a real picture I took in front of my house 🏡 in Milwaukee Oregon in May 2020 !from my cell phone anyways me and my kids and grandkids all have Fairy garden's so do you believe after seeing this picture?
Tuesday, September 3, 2024
United States Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit (.gov) https://www.ca2.uscourts.gov › clerk › calendars › feder... Monday, September 7, 2026, Labor Day ; Monday, October 12, 2026, Columbus Day ; Wednesday, November 11, 2026, Veterans Day ; Thursday, November 26, 2026. my home school will start on sep. 14, 2026 and will run to june 2026. and if i choose to do summer school next summer ill let you know. as of now im in portland,oregon and soon ill be traveling through oregon ato arizona to write letters and lawsuits and more about what people did to me my whole life and my real families lives as well as the real victims and animals, i will however keep doing home school on my travels and adventures i hope you to see you on my page for home school. thank you ,#0382 NAOMI LYNN SIMON AND MORE WORLD WIDE AND LIVE. ( I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT SUMMER AND FALL IS ALMOST UPON US)
United States Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit (.gov) https://www.ca2.uscourts.gov › clerk › calendars › feder... Monday, September 7, 2026, Lab...
-
A "dream weaver" is a metaphorical or spiritual entity—often interpreted as a person, force, or creative spirit—that shapes, craft...
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.