**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Star 💫 ✨ Tarot's and Fortune 🔮✨ teller and Dream catcher Visions and White Witch! I'm a Tarot card ♠️♦️ Reader and I also Make Spell books,witches Rune's and candle's and more and Im a Spiritual Walker and more since very young! ( This is a real picture I took in front of my house 🏡 in Milwaukee Oregon in May 2020 !from my cell phone anyways me and my kids and grandkids all have Fairy garden's so do you believe after seeing this picture?
**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Star 💫 ✨ Tarot's and Fortune 🔮✨ teller and Dream catcher Visions and White Witch! I'm a Tarot card ♠️♦️ Reader and I also Make Spell books,witches Rune's and candle's and more and Im a Spiritual Walker and more since very young! ( This is a real picture I took in front of my house 🏡 in Milwaukee Oregon in May 2020 !from my cell phone anyways me and my kids and grandkids all have Fairy garden's so do you believe after seeing this picture?
This is for my daughter Ashley laerene Simon ( fake larson ) , sitting here thinking about your choices and actions and your involvement in what happened to me your. Real mom and baby brother on Oct 2019 state to state ,now you have to live with the consequences about not having a real family ever, I disown you as any daughter of mine ,in fact I should of just had a abortion when I was pregnant with you . You have not been any daughter that I ever wanted in my life, in fact you have lied about me and your brothers and sisters and caused us nothing but heartache and what you did by taking Devon when he was a minor I will never forgive you ever.
This is for my daughter Ashley laerene Simon ( fake larson ) , sitting here thinking about your choices and actions and your involvement in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.